share

Lighting

I think finding affordable and chic light fixtures is probably one of the biggest challenges when decorating a home. Here are a few of the sources I have used.

Dining room light:

lighting 002

I bought this light on Ebay and got an amazing deal, $50 bucks; but the seller I used is no longer offering it. Here are some other sources for this light, unfortunately not priced as low as I was able to get it for.

Kitchen sink light:

Granite Counters 007

I found this light at CSN Lighting for about $83.

Kitchen table light:

lighting 007

This is actually a "pendant lamp" from CB2 - $50. It is meant to be plugged into a wall outlet, meaning you would have to string the cord along the ceiling and down a wall. If you don't like that look you'll need an electrician to adapt it to function as a regular pendant light, luckily my husband was able to do just that for me so I didn't have to pay anyone.

Garage lights:

lighting 010

There were some seriously fugly lights on our garage exterior when we bought this house, we replaced them with these beauties from Home Depot, priced at only $32 each.

Here are some other affordable fixtures that have caught my eye:

light - urban outfitters chandelier
Urban Outfitters Chandelier - $48

light - capiz lamp csn lighting
CSN Lighting Capiz Pendant - $55

light - ikea pendant 2
Ikea FOTO Pendant - $30

light - ikea pendant
Ikea OTTAVA Pendant - $30

light - home depot wall sconce
Hampton Bay Wall Sconce - $45

No comments:

Post a Comment